ALERT: Your browser is blocking cookies. You must allow cookies to be able to sign in.
The Wisconsin Department of Children and Families (DCF) has provided funding for a coupon for FREE Registry membership and renewal.
Who Qualifies for this coupon?
Individuals can qualify for this coupon through current employment at a program that:
1.) Is participating in YoungStar
2.) Has a Registry Program Profile More information about creating a Program Profile
Individuals may use this coupon to join The Registry or renew their membership for free.
How can I check if my program is a YoungStar participant?
You can verify that your program participates in YoungStar in one of the following ways:
How can I take advantage of this offer?
- Sign in with your Registry ID number and password. Don't have an account? Join as an individual to create one.
- Click "Apply" or "Renew" to start your application. Click here to see our online support guide. Make sure that your YoungStar program is listed on the Employment History page. You will need this to qualify for the coupon.
- Complete the online application by clicking "Submit Application" on the last page. Type Membership in the coupon code box. Please return to your individual profile to review your payment status and make sure your the coupon was applied to your account.
- Remember to send in any documents to The Registry for verification or click the "I have no documentation to submit" button to move your application into processing. Click here for more information.
How long will the offer last?
The coupon begins November 13, 2017, and will be available as funding allows. Join or renew today!
What are the benefits of Registry Membership?
- Registry Certificate
This certificate will identify a Registry level and also list important information such as all regulated care positions qualified for, years of experience, training hours and more.
View a sample Registry Certificate View the Career Levels
- Professional Development and Employment Opportunities
Registry profiles help current and potential employers evaluate a member’s skills and training. Current members can login and print a variety of reports 24-hours a day to add to any resume or use for professional development planning, including Credit for Prior Learning opportunities.
- Documentation Organization
Materials, certificates and documentation that have been submitted and verified by The Registry are entered onto a member account during the application process. The membership profile can be accessed online at any time free of charge and be used to construct a resume or fill in data gaps that might occur due to lost paperwork. Registry certificates are accepted by Wisconsin state licensing specialists.
- Participation in Other Programs
Membership with The Registry allows individuals and organizations to participate in other programs such as YoungStar, T.E.A.C.H. and REWARD.